Publica.la is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead software development projects from conception to successful delivery. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, planning, and risk management skills, along with a solid understanding of software development processes and project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
This is a 100% remote position and the candidate can be located anywhere with a timezone between UTC-5 and UTC+1.
The working language is Spanish, but the candidate must be able to read and write technical documents in English.
– Lead and manage software development projects and solution implementation projects, ensuring that project goals, timelines, and budgets are met
– Work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and stakeholders, to define project scope, requirements, and deliverables, such as external development teams.
– Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets, and communicate project progress and status to stakeholders
Identify and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies, and proactively address any challenges that arise
– Ensure quality standards are met throughout the development process
– Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
– 5+ years of experience in software project management
– Strong knowledge of software development processes and methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
– Experience managing projects using project management tools such as Asana and GitLab.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Certifications in project management such as PMP, CAPM, or Prince2 are highly desirable
– Experience in developing mobile applications is highly desirable
– Advanced knowledge of English is highly desirable.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
PMP, CAPM, or Prince2
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for leading software development projects and have the desire to work with a dynamic team, please send your resume, references, and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject Ref: PM.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita t.sidekickopen86.com.